2013年2月21日木曜日

Senryu

An annual event " Japanese short poem Senryu by Salaryman " will be awarded in the selected 100.
They were very powerful and strong appeal in these days.
You can see what the world is facing and sharing.
I can't help laughing and thinking deeply about the masterpieces.
Japanese senryu is packed with high intelligence and parody that makes people reduce stress and brings sense of humor.
I like such a wise playful mind because only human could join to communicate.
I'd like to try to post my own senryu in the future.
I just show some good ones which beat me.
I selected best 6 below.

Here came the polling day before remembering the name of the party

What I remember is that I forgot something to ask

I can't forecast both yen, stock market and my wife

You can only use a finger to control both the cellphone and your husband

It makes me confused to understand LTE after LED

I wish if iPS could reform Japan and the economy

Did they make you laugh?


2 件のコメント:

  1. I am enjoying this "Salaryman Senryu" every year, too.
    These Senryu of all represent the recent social situation satirically,and laughter comes well up naturally in my heart.
    In six clauses which is introduced in the blog, I am matching with "What I remember is that I forgot something to ask".
    In the 100 selections of Senryu, I empathize with the clauses to look to the future of Japan "Hope Japan's future will be brighter in the Nobel Prize.”(My translation : この日本 一途の光 ノーベル賞)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What you select is indeed healthy and hopeful for the future...good choice!

      削除

Please send a comment