2013年11月15日金曜日

A tortoise

I happened to see a tortoise taking a walk and eating grasses.
It was sunny in the morning though a little cold.
The tortoise is a pet from Africa.
The owner took after the former one and breeding instead.
I was very surprised at the large size of the tortoise. It was as tall as 1m and the hard shell was round and tall with a pattern.
I wonder if the difference between tortoises and turtles.
They are said to be whether living on the land or in the sea.

A tortoise




3 件のコメント:

  1. I was surprised that so big tortoise been kept as pets in Toyama.
    Moreover, I was surprised even more so big tortoise are taking a walk through the town and eating grass .
    In addition, I learned also turtle of sea is turtle and turtle of land is tortoise.

    By the way, I am sorry but I was absent today's lecture following the last week for the heat of 39 degrees .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sorry to hear that you had a fever. I hope you take a good rest and recover later... don't hurry to make yourself come back. You need to have time to spare.

      削除
  2. I think you were surprised to see it.
    I heard that someone has a tortoise as a pet.
    But It is surprising that the owner takes it for a walk in the park.
    A tortoise lives for about 20-30 years.I hope the owner takes care of it to the last.

    返信削除

Please send a comment