2013年11月4日月曜日

Today's topic

I have nothing special topic today but I enjoyed yesterday that Rakuten Eagles won the Championship of all Japan baseball league.
I was really excited with the game to the end.
By the way I found an interesting word in Toyama dialect though I've never known.
It's one of the quiz in the Toyama dialect examination.
Do you know the word "enzoro"?

Today's topic






“We’ve won the title in the club’s ninth year,” Rakuten manager Senichi Hoshino said. “This is all because of the players. They responded well to my harsh leadership.”

6 件のコメント:

  1. I also watched the game to the end on TV last night .
    I was impressed that Rakuten Eagles won the game and got the Championship of Japan baseball league.
    I think that it gave courage and energy to people in the Northeast who are working hard towards the reconstruction of damage by the Tohoku Earthquake.

    By the way, although I am old and grew up in born in Toyama Prefecture, I've never known the word "enzoro".

    返信削除
  2. Congratulation for Rakuten Eagles on the Championships of all Japan baseball league.
    After nine years of hardship,it wons the title.Especially after the earthquake in 2011, the players did their best because they would like to encourage the people in Tohoku district and give them hopes.
    I'm very glad though I'm not a fan of Rakuten Eagles.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Rakuten did made a great work to Tohoku area.

      削除
  3. yes I know it.....
    "enzoro" ...this dialect is "Ditch" in Takaoka
    Toyama say "enzoko" and Kosugi say "emenjoro"

    返信削除

Please send a comment