2013年11月1日金曜日

Fly to the sky

"My heart is going back into the sky.
Nothing is left at all there but the empty body itself."

It's an interesting short poem about the cool laughter in old Japanese culture.
The author compares the finish of the programs between two casters on TV.
One ends with no regret like the poem above but the other is full of regret with tears.
Which one is better for you?
It depends on each case.
Anyway I like the the poem which tells no anxiety will be left after the fulfillment.
蝉のぬけがら




3 件のコメント:

  1. I think caster of "regret, such as poetry" is a better.
    Because I think caster of "full of regret and tears" gave priority to self-defense than the parent of caring to son who committed a crime.
    By John Muir

    Thanks for the comment but I'm sorry to have been carelessly to delete it.
    So I paste it instead of your comment.
    I might be absent minded because of having gone to the sky.

    返信削除
  2. recently don't ubderstand difference of English and Japanese when change the japanese to English.
    because japanese is very wonderful and delicate. but japanese is lapanese so......
    夢のような 恋をしたかった でも....夢は夢だった。 change of English .....
    Dream .... It was a dream but I wanted to love like a dream.
    more best change of english?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I dreamed a dream of love.
      But I found it just a dream in the end.
      How is it?

      削除

Please send a comment