2013年11月19日火曜日

Season's boom

Cold and dark season makes me depressed but it's interesting to find fun indoors.
It's better to be homebody in such a bad weather.
I saw a nice wreath decorated with wild plants and fruits in the mountains.
It's really cool to make up a splendid handcraft.
She has a good sense of art and fashion.
I respect her to decorate her life time for free. I think it one of the richest life!
And the second hand made craft is pendant necklace made by paper clay and paint.
I've been given one of the designed pendants.
It's very valuable you can't buy anywhere.
















4 件のコメント:

  1. They are wonderful handmade goods.
    I think she has a good taste.
    As the winter is comimg,I have a feeling of gloom too.
    If I were presented such a pretty and colorful goods, I'll be happy for a winter.
    I'll try some works in a winter.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm enlighten by handmade craft and clever idea using waste or cheap things.
      I think saying good bye to mass consumption.

      削除
  2. It is a very good handicrafts, isn't it?
    Especially, wreath decorated with wild plants and fruits in the mountains is very nice.
    By the way, my wife has learned a patchwork and produced many works in various ways, and they adorned the walls of the rooms and corridors and entrance.
    It will becomes the Christmas version when it comes to December.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Wow!
      It's so nice of your wife to decorate with handcraft ornaments. It's a sweet home.

      削除

Please send a comment