2013年11月22日金曜日

Fruits and flowers in autumn

I've given some autumn fruits and flowers to share with good hearts.
Yuzu and persimmons are from the home trees of my dear friends. Apples and pears are from the farmer's of Nagano prefecture, which were bought as a year event of my firiend's.
The chrysanthemum is cultivated in the garden. She is very proud of her gardening very much.
I really admire of her spirit of the gardener.
The end of autumn, I'm happy to taste the autumn fruits and enjoy scent of the flower.
Thanks for them for joining me to their autumnal products!





4 件のコメント:

  1. Your table is full of harvests of an autumn.
    I got a chrysanthemum.The petal looks like strings. Its scent makes me fresh.
    The apple was sweet and crisp.lt was delicious.
    Tomorrow is Labor Thanksgiving Day.
    I'Il thank blessing of a nature.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Chilly rain is outside for a day long. We will foretell the harvest season soon.

      削除
  2. I am glad you have been pleased with autumn fruit.
    I like apples, and I will eat as dessert at breakfast and supper every day from now on.
    Apple is effective for health as it is said to as "keeps the doctor away".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. So your doctor is
      Mr. or Mrs. Apple, isn't it?

      削除

Please send a comment