2013年11月23日土曜日

Citron

It's season of Citron!
I've hot pretty citrons from a garden of a friend.
It's good flavor put into nabe cooking or the fish or meat companion.
It's not main but an important part of the roll to assist main dish.
It's also used for cosmetics and health in the bath tub in winter "Yuzuyu". I like to enjoy Yuzuyu in public bath.

Another Yuzu reminds me of "Yuzu",who is a main character of the TV drama "Daisuki" in 2008. I recently had a chance to watch it TBS on demand again.
It's about the mentally handicapped girl gave birth a baby and lived her hard life over the difficulties. Her baby"Himawari" is growing up in her mother's deep love.
I couldn't watch it without deep impression tears.






I'm also into the tune "clear after rainy" by Yuzu, which is the opening song.
Clear after rainy









4 件のコメント:

  1. I don't know that "Uzu" is a citron in English.
    I like a citron and often use it for cooking in winter.
    I use a peel of a citron to assist main dish and a juice of it to instead of a vinegar.
    The yellow color of it makes whet my appetite,and a smell of it heals my body.
    I always keep it in my fridge in winter.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's nice to keep in the fridge and use it anytime.

      削除
  2. There is one of citron trees planted when built a new house 15 years ago in my garden.
    But, I was able to harvest the fruit of citron at last from two years ago because the growth of citron is very slowly.
    And this year, it was in a poor harvest of only four.
    We eat it as a good flavor put into the "Osuwai" in my house.

    By the way, "Amenochi Hallelujah" sung by "Yuzu" is a good song. I like it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yuzu is very good sign for taste and to ears!

      削除

Please send a comment