2013年12月17日火曜日

Color tells

There are different meanings in each color if you want to say something.
Please find out funny expressions in color.

roll out the RED carpet (for ~)
= well treat in good hospitality
see RED = be furious

a BLUE rose, once in a BLUE moon = both are rare

a WHITE crow = rare
GREEN with enevy = jealousy
in the GREEN wood [tree] =prosperous, rich

(as) good as gold = be in faith

blush like a BLACK dog = not shy

I like the word "Stay gold" which means forever shining.
I'll show the symbolic song "Stay gold".

Stay gold



2 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for introducing the phrase of interesting English at using color.
    I like the phrase that says "stay gold", too.
    I wish to be a people who continues to shine forever.

    By the way, formal result of the Honolulu Marathon had been published on the net.
    My finish time was 8 hours and 16 minutes and 3 seconds、and my ranking was 19,467 in number of 30,568 participants.(however finisher was 22,081 people.)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are very proud of yourself. Well done!

      削除

Please send a comment