2013年12月27日金曜日

Good luck or bad luck?

It's said we won't see the first sunrise at the New Year's morning because of the winter low pressure in our area but only the minor location facing for the North West Pacific Ocean. I have to complain about it " It's unfair... " but we can't help it any way.
Some of my friends from the East Pacific Ocean area will be great at home town to see the morning sun on the New Year so beautiful.

Good luck and bad luck are always with us. We can't tell it really good or bad until to the end.
I might happen to find something good because of the bad weather during the year end and the new year without sunshine.
Too much expectation would be burden but somehow interesting would be camphor for the depression.

I can find many interesting things being at home during the cold and wet days.
Reading, knitting, cooking, eating, watching and chatting will be special winter habits.
I will always take it easy.



4 件のコメント:

  1. That's right. It seems to not be able to worship the first sunrise on the morning of New Year's Day next year in this area.
    On the contrary, weather forecast has been reported large amounts of snowing in the morning tomorrow.
    I think snow is falling a lot this winter.

    By the way, I will join in the regular meeting of walking club of last in this year.
    We are going to walk the 16 kilometers to Unazuki dam from local line of Urayama station. Probably, we are going to walk in the snow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It'll be great if you finish the last walk in this year.
      Good luck!

      削除
  2. I regret that we won't see the first sunrise at the New Year's morning.
    I'd like to see it if possible,though the sunrise at the New Year's moring isn't different from at the New Year's Eve's moring the day before.
    Someday I 'd like to stay at Tokyo in the first three days of a new year.
    I'll see the first sunrise at the seaside facingthe East Pacific Ocean,and visit a Maiji shrine at New Year's Day.
    I'll visit the Imperial Palace at the second day of the New Year.
    I'll show the new Year kabuki at the Kabukiza Theater at the third day.
    They are my dreams.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What a wonderful dream plan on New Year's Day!

      削除

Please send a comment