2013年12月13日金曜日

Whether weather is...

It's just the season here now.

"If the sky above you
Should turn dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind should begin to blow..."

The song tells when the north wind begins to blow it come to solitude in your mind.
You need a good friend in your heart and realize that you are never alone.

I walked my dog against the cold storm this morning.
I almost gave up farther more steps, especially between the buildings much stronger gust.
My dog also didn't seem to enjoy the bad weather so we rushed and shortcut immediately back home.
Cold stormy weather excludes people away and shut out in the street.
We should keep quiet until the breaks of the dark clouds.








4 件のコメント:

  1. It has been raining coldly and the cold wind has been blowing since a morning.
    In such a bad weather we should stay at home quietly.
    The dog especially a small dog dislikes walking in a bad weather,I think.
    He feels more cold because his leg is short and he is near a cold ground.
    My cat Alex is sleeping in a kotatu all day long.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Marie has short legs and long body so easy to get wet even a little rain.
      She also likes kotatsu like your cat!

      削除
  2. Although I troubled by hot weather when staying Hawaii, I troubled by bad and cold weather followed after I came back home two days ago from there immediately.
    I think human is selfish because I envy hot Hawaii now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You experienced two seasons in a week.

      削除

Please send a comment