2013年12月5日木曜日

My favorite song

One of my favorite songs is
"My favorite things" originally from the movie "Sound of Music".
It really cute and rhythmical and make me so fantastic like a heroine in the movie.
It's so positive and cheerful to listen to it.
"These are a few of my favorite things..."
I always think about my favorite things. It's a kind of playing game to seek for pleasure in life.
Life is too short to waste. So let's have some fun to find favorite things and make happy by yourself.

My favorite things by Yomo & Ohana



4 件のコメント:

  1. I like the song "My favorite things" too.
    This song was used commercial song "Santo monogatari" of West Japan railway company.
    It goes with exciting feeling to travel.
    Travel is certainly one of my favorite thing.
    I like this song of arrangement for jazz .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's absolutely not like a sentimental journey but a joyful trip.
      I also like traveling to see different culture.

      削除
  2. "Sound of Music" is one of the my most favorite movie.
    I have seen this movie a few dozens times in the video and television and movie theater so far.
    I like all of the songs sung in this movie. Of course, I also like "My favorite things".
    This song makes us to brighten the mood of tending to sink.
    One of my favorite thing in recent years is the time for learning English with you and classmates.

    By the way, I will absent for a week this blog and tomorrow's lecture unfortunately since I leave for Hawaii tomorrow morning.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I really hope your life event will be successful and satisfied.
      Enjoy your stage and have fun!

      削除

Please send a comment