2013年12月10日火曜日

Nuts for your better health

It's said nuts eaters are healthier than those who don't eat.
Research tells below;
The more often nuts were consumed, the less likely participants were to die of cancer, heart disease and respiratory disease, and not because nut eaters succumbed to other diseases. Their death rate from any cause was lower during the years they were followed.

I wonder nuts are not almighty food but stronger than other fruits.
It's better to take moderate in balance with other nourishment.

Nuts for your better health





2 件のコメント:

  1. I heard nuts is good for health and beauty treatment.
    The instructor of "Japan ambassadress of Miss International"was said to have nuts in snack everyday.
    Nuts have many kind of minerals.
    But I think too eating nuts isn't good for health.
    When I eat many nuts,I have pimples on my face.
    It's important to have a well-blanced diet.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed, it's important to eat rightly.

      削除

Please send a comment