2015年2月5日木曜日

Bargain

It's good season to get bargain-sale. They sell winter products 50〜70% price down. So you can get gain if you find what you really want to buy.
I was wondering when I should buy new boots for next year because the old one is running out this year.
What if I couldn't find good ones on the bargain-sale and I'll give up buying by the low cost.
As I saw around at the shoes floor and almost gave up getting any bargain. Finally it happened a pair of boots attracted me in a shop. It's K.H.biz an expensive brand for me but I asked to let me try on them. It was almost 70% price down and not so bad.
I asked if it included taxes or not.
The clerk answered it needed 8% taxes on from the price.
I was talking and thinking for a while.
"I hate fake leather because it goes collapse early."
" Off course fake leather is reasonable and light but not so longer, this one is leather and fit you so much."said the clerk.
" No one can fit better than you though it was very popular and the last one."
I could buy at once but I found a small scratch near the bottom.
The clerk immediately gave me 8% tax discount. So I could buy the new boots by a bill.



7 件のコメント:

  1. This period is popular at the annual bargain sale, isn't it?
    Even in my home, although usually does not go too much, my wife will go to department stores well at bargain sale.
    Certainly, it is very attractive if we can buy thing which we want to buy at 50~70% price down.
    I would like to buy walking shoes at bargain sale if there are good products.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You know, bargain sale is to sell the seasonal products out and renew for the next season early. So winter is at the end for spring that's why we can buy one season out for next season. What you want is for the all season except winter, so you could find it next fall if you want it to bargain, couldn't you?

      削除
    2. Bargain sale of my cases is sale that will be intended for merchandise inventory disposal towards the end of the fiscal year.
      So, it might old model, but it does not matter at the season.


      削除
  2. But I thought today is bad weather, it was a very good weather unexpectedly.
    And because it's unlucky that miss the chance to take a sunlight, I walked to " Seaside Park in Ebie".
    One-way is about 40 minute.
    I was bathed in a lot of sunlight, walking the sandy beach and do radio gymnastics.
    In the sandy beach, I could hear fun voice of young children and song of birds.
    I thought it's a peace.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can understand that you felt peaceful hearing children's voice under the same sky and the ocean on the same earth...

      削除
  3. I like shopping for bargains too.
    The winter products are sold at big discount now.
    I buy it for the next winter. The fashion donesn't change so much to the next year.
    I'm in trouble be an impulse buyer in a bargain.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yup...it always happened to me such buying what I saw and want to buy everything. But nowadays...I'm a bit considering before buying after throwing many clothes away called "dansgari".
      I really ask me " is this really what you want?".

      削除

Please send a comment