2015年2月3日火曜日

Capital in the 21 Centry

I noticed the best seller book top is "Capital in the twenty-first Century" by Thomas Piketty at the bookstore.
I happened to watch "Close up gendai" on the TV last night.
There was an interview with Dr.Piketty by the caster Kuniya.
Who is Pikkety and Capital in the 21 Centry?
As long as I heard and understood it says that the modern capitalism makes difference between the rich and the poor extremely and the wage for the workers is much less than the profit of the managing stock of the fund.
It means the rich makes rich and the poor gets poorer.
It might cause uneasy disorder in the world. So let it make the equality and good balance together. Isn't it an ideal?
Capitalism and disparity

What's Piketty's Capital






6 件のコメント:

  1. "Capital in the twenty-first Century" by Thomas Piketty is recent best-seller book, isn't it?
    Moreover, since the himself was coming to Japan now and having lecture, he has been very touted in Japan.
    Currently, disparities society has become a major problem in countries around the world.
    I will to some extent understand the theory of Piketty, but the other hand to be eliminating the disparities society, I will fear that the vitality of the country itself will be lost.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...his passion to appeal the theory and presentation was very attractive but I still can't understand of all the economic study at all.
      I once really agreed with " New Capitalism" by George Hara.

      削除
  2. " Capital in the twenty-first Century" had been introduction before " this is popular book!"
    I want to buy this book and went to a bookstore. But I've stopped it because it was expensive and very thick book.
    So, when it's broadcast on TV last night, I was look eatnestly.
    Will class of rich can favor the distribution of wealth?
    The news said. In the US, rich people saying " It's unfair high taxes of rich is use for the poor people" and made a province of only the class of rich.
    So, I think the wealth of equality is whether the government is motivated by.
    By the way,
    Today I was tired because went to the dentist and oculist and a shopping!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was a good day to welcome spring the day before but it will be still cold days later on.
      I feel brighter day longer and longer day by day.

      削除
  3. "Capital in the twenty-first Century" by Thomas Piketty is sold well in the world.
    It was loaded on the stand.I saw it, but it was hard for me.
    " Introduction" and "Manual" books about it were sold at next to it.
    We feel the difference between the rich and the poor becomes wider recently.
    I'd like to know why it become wider and how to solve it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Of course it's so interesting and needed theme for us.

      削除

Please send a comment