2015年2月17日火曜日

Happy

When I was driving, this rhythmical song came to my ears.
I was knocked with the uptempo and dancing music.
My heart beat and waved so much.
Now this song is sung by many people in the different version in the world. It's because every one wants to be happy in this song.
----------------------------------------
Here come bad news talking this and that (yeah)
Give me all you got, don't hold back (yeah)
Well I should probably warn you I'll be just fine (yeah)
No offense to you don't waste your time
Here's why

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
from "Happy" by Pharrell Williams
Happy


8 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for introducing a good song "Happy".
    When I heard this song with Youtube,it made me cheerful.
    If l hear this song driving beautiful place,I'll feel happy too.
    Is there special meaning in the word "if you feel like a room without a roof"?
    Even if I'm in a room without a roof,I don't feel happy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think it's open without a roof.
      It's a kind of metaphar in your mind without a door nor a roof it makes you open mind to the world! If it's peaceful and fine world no need to shut the door nor windows.

      削除
  2. I heard song of the "Happy" by Pharrell Williams for the first time in this blog.
    However, I was also fascinated with this rhythmical or uptempo dance music so much.
    Especially, lyrics that are repeated in the song, "clap along if ~" and "because I'm happy" is very good.
    Although today is dull cloudy sky, my mind will be cheerfully and become happy mood by only listening to the song.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!
      I'm also happy to hear that!

      削除
  3. I can hear "happy" many times on the rhythmically.
    It's better to the hear in a gloomy day like today.
    But, I can't understand is that what are saying except it's written lyrics.
    Although hear a few times "custom" is it correct in the "custom"?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You don't have to care about listening for the music but the point is to feel yourself happy and you'll learn it as you come to know in the mind.

      削除
  4. The music works a person well and make an tenderly feeling and do it a romantic feeling
     

    I went for income tax return today,it is once a year,butis very troublesome!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...music gives us great amusement and happiness a lot!

      削除

Please send a comment