2015年2月11日水曜日

The cold weather gone

It was terribly cold and snowy weather for the past two days.
The vast snow piling in so quick, it forced us to remove snow a lot!
The worst thing is to drive the bad road with hard rock ice, waving up and down very dangerous.
I went to see the veterinarian yesterday as I had had an appointment, otherwise I wouldn't go in such a bad day.
Though it was snowy there were already full of visitors.
I saw three dogs owner who took them in the carry cart.
They are like babies but actually old dogs. 9, 11 and 13 years old dogs seemed joyful in the cart.




8 件のコメント:

  1. It was really intense snowfall of the past two days, wasn't it?
    But, today we are relieved to become a relatively warm and mild weather. I hope spring will come soon after.
    By the way, dogs of photo at blog are very adorable, aren't it?
    Are 3 dogs different in kind respectively?
    However, I can't believe really that they are old dogs.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. They are being taken care of the good treatment for the aging problems....more expensive than humans'.

      削除
  2. Is this cart for the this pets? They are almost like a doll, aren't they?
    By the way,
    I decorated the Hina dolls today.
    Recently, not assemble the tier of Hina doll, I've display the Hina dolls in a compact on the two sewing table.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, it's a special cart for dogs.
      Pets industry is amazing for pets needs.

      削除
  3. These dogs are so small and cute that I can't beleive they are so old.
    The average life of a dog and a cat as a pet is about 15 years old in Japan.
    As aging, human tend to become disease.The pet is same.I go to the veterinarian well than before.
    I'll take care of my cat more careful.I changed the cat food for more than15 years old from 13 years old.
    When I saw it for the first time,I thought the aging society of a cat was proceeding.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's right...the aging problems comes to pets,too.

      削除
  4. Three dog are good friend!
    My dog is 14years old,She had cancer,but the appetite is excellent,too and is fine!
    But white hair grew to the body,andthe action became slw,too
    Me too

    返信削除

Please send a comment