2015年2月19日木曜日

Quote-unquote

It's a great quote to learn anything and start learning.
I've learned it on the radio yesterday.
It's not new but really true and fundamental for the everything if you want to learn.
When you were born you absolutely started to learn from the trials and errors.
Here it is, let's get start from the beginning.
----------------------------------------
Quite-unquote

You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; and just so, you learn to love by loving.

All those who think to learn in any other way deceive themselves.
by Francis de Sales


4 件のコメント:

  1. As much as possible, I want to learn every day.
    I haven't chance to talk in English, but trying to practice listenning.
    By the way,
    I can't participate in the next week class. So, tomorrow is the last day in this season.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's getting busy as the day time is longer day by day.
      We'd better learn outdoor under the sky.

      削除
  2. Today's blog is very difficult.
    I can not be well understood the meaning of "Quote-unquote" itself.
    Therefore, I am sorry but I can not well comment on this blog.

    By the way, today our walking club was interviewed from chulip TV as part of the prefectural College introduction.
    A dozen club members were taken in video at the state of walking with the usual dress over a period of 2 hours.
    This video is scheduled to be broadcast on March 1st.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's okay ...if you don't understand I don't care because it's up to those who can feel it easy by themselves.
      I just feel it natural and fundamental basic way to learn.
      I'm looking foreward to watching your walking club's interview that day.

      削除

Please send a comment