2015年2月4日水曜日

Economist says...

What will happen to Japan near the future...saying the economist.
It seems very interesting for the some of the finance responsible people but for me not so much just concerning about prices of the everyday goods or tax bill.
Economy is very important part of life but not all of life.
I think I'm not rich not so poor, the lower the average rank so I need to work to live. I will never live to work for money.
It's the first spring on the calendar today.
I feel very happy to share the sunlight to break winter sky even only today. It says a few days will be snowy winter days from tomorrow.
We can enjoy a little spring for a moment.
What will happen ...



6 件のコメント:

  1. But I don't understand difficult economics, I think, now rich people are accumulated more and more wealth,
    and poor people have been become increasingly poor.
    To the opinion " we should think wether economic policy of the for anyone" I agree.
    By the way,
    Today is a good feeling!
    Let's go to walk after take mother out to karaoke club!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. As long as the sun gives us energy and brightness we can be rich with it.

      削除
  2. I also don't know whether current economic policy is good or wrong.
    But, I think it is fact the benefits of the current economic policy is not necessarily pervasive in all people of Japan.
    So, I want the government to run the best policy for the nation while to hear the opinions of various experts, including the Mr.Nakahara.

    By the way, today was really a pleasant weather, isn't it?
    I went to Kansui park and the observatory of the city hall at morning walking.
    In Kansui park, fruit of the tulip tree was very beautiful as looks like the flowers in full bloom.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wished I could have taken for a walk there but I was a bit busy.
      I saw beautiful mountain range in front of my car while driving to the west.

      削除
  3. I think the economics exists to make a human being happy.
    If we are in good health, work and live happily,we are enough happy.
    Don't compare yourself with those above you and below you.

    It's the first day of spring by the old calender today.
    It was fine and warm today.
    The weather fitted the calender.The moon is at the full and beautiful now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your good advice but I'm not comparing myself with others. I'm doing myself and trying to live better.

      削除

Please send a comment