2016年7月19日火曜日

International city Tokyo

The final third day in Tokyo was the main visiting to the exhibition of Renoir from Orsay and Orangerie Museum.
There were about 100 paintings and they are all of life works of Renoir's. His impression art made a lot of influences in the painting.
Then I moved to Asakusa from Roppongi seeing a lot of foreign people.
It's also funny to see a strange sign statue from the window. It's called "kintongumo" of the beer company.
I also visited the Skytree tower but it was a long queue for 3 hours' waiting to entry. I gave up to climb it.

International city Tokyo


6 件のコメント:

  1. It seems I visited the Skytree tower.
    I live in Toyama from forty years ago.
    I had lived in Tokyo for ten years before.
    Now I'm almost the countries rat. I have not gone in Tokyo since a retirement explanation meeting.
    Your action is wonderful.
    Please enjoy in Tokyo.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks and I'm also a country woman having troubles to change the metro.

      削除
  2. It was very disappointing that you were not able to go up the Tokyo Sky Tree, weren't you?
    I think that the waiting for three hours is natural because fine weather and holidays for three days.
    Because it was clear weather on that day, probably you will be to have been seen in a splendid panorama.
    By the way, I have been gone up twice to Tokyo Sky Tree so far.
    The first was the December 2012 after seven months the Tree was completed and the second time was in January this year.
    Fortunately, both times, I was able to enter smoothly without almost latency.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know what you mean but unfortunately I had waited for Renior in the heat and watched it and then I couldn't stand to wait anymore because of fatigue.

      削除
  3. I also went to the exhibition of Renoir in May. I wanted to go to the exhibition of Jakuchu Ito. But, I had to wait for 240minutes,so I gave it up.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was really breathtaking exhibition for ever recent ones. I was very tired after the observation and learning of masterpieces of his.
      You can visit Kyoto for the Jakuchu's, can't you?

      削除

Please send a comment