2016年7月23日土曜日

Secret word

Did you know AOIKUMA?
I've heard it on TV yesterday morning " Immigrants from Japan in Brazil ". There were many Japanese 2 or 3 generation who are living in Brazil still lingering for the far home country. They take after Japanese culture. Among this one of the youth who succeeded Japanese private class which teach people not only Japanese language but also other interesting culture. He has always in his heart which brighten up is "AOIKUMA". The precious word for him.
The secret word



4 件のコメント:

  1. AOIKUMA are great words.
    I make friends with someone.
    But I cannot make friends with anyone.
    I need to learn AOIKUMA.
    I want to take in it as many as possible.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, you can. We should take those words in our life.

      削除
  2. I didn't understand at all whether what is "AOIKUMA" of today's blog.
    So by checking on the net, I was able to understand finally the meaning such as following..

    A(あ) is Don't rush, keep your head together.(あせらない)

    O(お) is Don't get I get, stay cool.(おこるな)

    I(い) is Don't be arrogant, be easy.(いばるな)

    Ku(く) is Don't be disappointed, be positive.(くさるな)

    Ma(ま) is Don't give up, make your own way.(まけるな)

    This seem family precepts of impersonator croquettes, doesn't it?
    It is what should be the mind even for us.

    By the way, today also will be likely very hot, isn't it?
    There is the grandson of the baseball game from 10:00 today and a summer festival of the town in the evening, so I am very busy on the day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, it's our virtue of mind. A kind of Japanese spirits, isn't it?

      削除

Please send a comment