2010年8月15日日曜日

65th anniversary of the WWⅡ's end and.....

Think of 65years ago, Japan was attacked by nuclear bombings twice and gave up to the United nations. Our ancestors devoted to work hard for themselves not for the emperor nor the loyal family. They just wanted to live and worked to eat.

I can only know from the news or the story those days but my parents had hard life when they were  still small at that time. My mother sometimes told me about her painful life after the end of the war, her family had to escape from China and deadly severe on the way back to Japan.

I went to see the movie ' Caterpillar ', which had a great reputation and got a prize in Berlin movie festival. It symbolizes a soldier who was injured and lost both his legs and arms in the war.
His wife had to take care of him as a precious contributer for the nation but she had painful in her life until the war ended.
The movie was something thoughtful to be seen on the 65th anniversary of the war's end.
I really hate WAR for any reason !  We should never arrow the war would be committed.

By the way,we have a peaceful constitution and it protects us to keep the peace.
However other serious problems happens those days.
Neglect and child abuse are often reported on TV.
War is the worst but neglect and abuse are no less than killing people in the war.
I'm worried about young mothers losing their affection for their babies.

I'm very sorry that young mother had no one to support her to breed her babies.
Only one person should have helped her to be a right mother.
I would like to be the one who could help someone who suffers from her problem.


Japanese script

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment