2010年8月27日金曜日

What's a wonderful life?

I ask myself if I'm happy or not, the answer is I'm happy and the happiest in my life.
The happy exists in my mind when I feel free and independent. It's impossible to be without being strong and responsible.
If I might get sick and my heart would also get sick and then I will feel unhappy.
I need to have simulation if I had problems like sickness, accident, or anything to harm me when I'm safe and sound. That's what I suppose to keep myself independent and set free from any annoyance.
It's said,"Think of the hard while you are in the good and think of the easy while you are in the bad".
I don't want to be afraid of anything bad would happen to me but seek for the smile even if it looked like unhappy. I wish my happiness would live in my mind.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment