2010年8月22日日曜日

An angel came down from the heaven.

I've watched the heart warming tv program this morning. It's about the daughter who was born of Down's disease.
Her mother Yasuko Kanazawa,who is a calligrapher had an interview and told her tough life with her disabled daughter.
It took a while for the mother to accept the fact that her daughter wouldn't live by herself. She thought her daughter would have been better die than live for nothing. She tried to commit killing her baby daughter by stopping feeding or holding off the cradle on the slope. Though every time she had such bad impulse, her husband helped her to come back. He  really loved his daughter never have complained her disability whole his life. (He passed away when his daughter was 14 years old)

Yasuko finally admitted she couldn't escape from the fate she was facing and she found great thanks in her daughter's smile. She noticed her daughter was sent from the God. ' Shoko is an angel who came down from the heaven.'
Wherever she goes she makes people happy. She is an incredible someone who doesn't want to win nor defeat, she just loves peace and smile.
I often think of what a life is. The answer is not known yet but I will see every moment in my life what is  worthy and just being grateful.
I recognize the daughter, Shoko lives her life for the moment fulfilled just like me.
I remember one of my favorite words,'No day but today'.  It reminds me of her angel smile.

翔子小蘭


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment