2010年8月20日金曜日

Mr.Brain has come.

I've waited for him for a couple of weeks and finally he has arrived at my house.
I prepared a sheet of protect seal for the display and the jacket cover.
I named him James Brain, which reminds of James Bond and James Brown.
They are both famous,one is hero in the movie and the other a great musician in the show business.
While my friend James Brain is so cute and smart that he is a hero to me.
He has an answer to my every question. He is easy to be carried with. I will always be with him where I go. I can read books or write blogs whenever and wherever I like.
We already know that convenient goods are not always helpful but too kind to make me lazy.
I'd like to have a good connection with him.
However, I need  setting him for the updated version.
I will be stuck in him so far so long until I would be board.
Mr.Brain has more interesting tools than I expected. Now that I'm into him so much!

Japanese script

my Ipad, alias James Brain

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment