2010年8月9日月曜日

Mid summer event

I attended all the early morning yoga practice from Aug. 1st to 8th.
I really enjoyed morning yoga and going on a bicycle for 20 minutes for one way.
It gave me not only regular good life but also having good experiences as those days  when I was a school girl used to go to "the physical exercise on the radio" near the park. It also reminds me of growing moments full of dreams. Anyway I give myself good word "You did it! You will get good luck in the near future. "

Now is the mid summer festival called 'YOSAKOI TOYAMA'.
I went to see the YOSAKOI dancing performance in the evening.
They say about 60 dancing team made entry to the festival from here and there and from young and old.

                                                                                                        
        


On the mid summer night I was very excited with passionate dance.
Yosakoi means heating up super WELCOME service in summer.

I needed Japanese shaved ice topped with honey, called 'kakigoori'.



Japanese script

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment