2010年8月18日水曜日

Heat came back to be a killer.

I went on an errand for some shopping in the morning.
Going around a shopping tour until noon,I found the temperature in my car was 45 degrees centigrade, I couldn't even touch an handle! I leff my car almost for an hour outside at noon, it really got hot. I felt very uneasy if had left someone, for example, a baby or a dog or a cat, she would have been dead of heat stroke.
Anyway I was relieved nothing was damaged by the deadly heat.
I needed a break after ten minutes' drive,so I dropped into the Mos burger and ordered one of the special menu in summer'Nan tacos'.
It sounds like tasty but it's just curry taste and Nan with some green leaves,Tacos' chips.
And most of all, it was very hard to bite!
I felt sorry I were not an Indian using fingers to eat it.
It was inconvenient for me to eat the Nan tacos without usig fingers. I should have asked for folks then.

Japanese script


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment