2010年8月10日火曜日

Midnight summer lecture 'Justice with Michael Sandel'

Do you want to attend the lecture at Harvard University?
Anyone who wants it, come over the TV at midnight today (0:15 am to 03:13) from Wednesday to Friday and on Saturday ( 1:00am to 3:58 )
There are 12 series lectures for 4 midnights.

I will try to join the program on TV, NHK BS hi. I set my alarm clock at 0:05am because I'm going to sleep earlier before watching TV.
I'm very interested in his attractive lecture with thousands of students in his class. His lecture is interactive and a lot of arguments and debates I've never had before.
I envy those people who can attend his lecture and describe their own opinions in the mass class.

I would like to be a student of the TV Harvard University for 4 days and learn a lot on the summer night University.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment