2011年6月23日木曜日

Baby swallows

I've found a swallow's nest on my way back home in the country road. When I stopped at the signal light, an adult swarrow came into the nest under the roof to feed babies and flew away at once.
I stood under the roof to take a picture. But it was not a good place for me to take the photo of them because the sunlight was against me and too dangerous to keep standing on the intersection.
I had to try to push the shutter only twice and hurried back into the car.
I was very glad to see the happy family and wish their safe departure soon.




-- iPhoneから送信

5 件のコメント:

  1. There is an old Chinese saying that pigeons and swallows only build their nests onto a house which have good luck. Hope you have one soon !

    返信削除
  2. Oh...I wanna rent my house to swallows for free.
    But I have never seen them but sparrows in my area(>_<)

    返信削除
  3. They will come very soon, no worries ^^

    返信削除
  4. Lovely two baby swallows! I hope they grow up safely, fly away in the near future and survive by themselves in the free but severe world.

    返信削除
  5. Thank you for your worm words. I give my gratitude back instead of mother swallow o(^▽^)o
    Every living thing in the world including human beings cope to survive......
    good luck in the future!

    返信削除

Please send a comment