2011年6月29日水曜日

Japanese taste

It was hot and humid around noon. I don't feel hungry in such a sweltering hot day.
The wise would eat less and healthier food for lunch.

I recommend to eat zaru soba, buckweet noodle served on a
bamboo draining basket with dipping and tempura.
My favorite soba restraurant was very busy but I could find the seat after ten minutes' wating.

Though I was not so hugry, I ate up all of the dish soon.
Cold noodle and hot tempura might stimulate my appetite.
It made me satisfied.
It was blessing!



-- iPhoneから送信

5 件のコメント:

  1. Junko we have the same lunch in summer ! But it's very expensive to have this in restaurant, so I bought from supermarket and make myself, I have a square cold noodle bamboo drain dish and I have wasabe paste and sauce. This make a good cooling summer meal, healthy too ! love it ! ^^

    返信削除
  2. Good to hear that you also like that noodle.
    You can eat soba lunch for ¥800 here.

    返信削除
  3. Oh Junko, you know how much 800 yens is? about HK$80, it's over US$10 !!! If I make it at home, it only cost me less than HK$10 which is just 100 yen ! See how big the different is. Yen is very strong to US$ !!! The living standard is much lower in HK except land price! ^^

    返信削除
  4. You know, if we cook it at home it costs about ¥100.
    Eating out is much expensive about 10 times as much as at home made.
    So....better cook at home and sometimes at the restraurant.

    返信削除
  5. More people cook at home and also bring homemade lunch box to workplace because food price is rising alot worldwide. **

    返信削除

Please send a comment