2011年6月25日土曜日

cats and dogs

It rains cats and dogs.

It seems cats were believed to cause much rain and while dogs did storm in ancient days.

Anyway I'm worried about heavy rain might damage baby flowers.
I find some part of flower garden are water pool and got muddy \(//∇//)\
I need to drain the water.
I've never had such a downpour recently.
According to the weather forecast ,rainy season will long more after weeks.
I can appreciate moderate shower of rain but no more so much.







-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. The world is changing, no longer the same....it pour and cause flooding in desert in central China ! what happen ?!

    返信削除
  2. There is nothing that doesn't have any meaning in
    this world.
    I think there's something warning messages from nature

    返信削除

Please send a comment