2011年6月16日木曜日

Painful goodbyes

I've been listening to the Little Charo2 on the radio since last year. It is now rebroadcasting on the TV,streaming on the radio and online as well.
It's not good time to catch up the TV program, so I follow the radio programs.
This time I can listen to the story easily because I've already known the contents, so as not so impressed but taking a good caution about the characters and the expressions precisely in the story.
This time I take a notice of Ruby's expression.

"We go through a lot of painful goodbyes."

She said to goodbye to Shiny who offered to stay with her and quit the leader of the flock. But she declined his proposal, instead she wanted to see him flying bravely as a leader until the last moment in her sight.
I think her love is strong enough to kill selfishness and show respect for his life wishing him to be happy.it's really a true love, isn't it?





By the way, I convince that the voice of Ruby's and Kanon's are the same person. I really love both of the characters.
Does anyone notice it?




-- iPadから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you very much for your blogs. So Ⅰnoticed,too. Ⅰthink the voice of Ruby’slooks like kanon's. ? the same person.
    This year ,Ⅰlisten to the Charo on the radio.
    Ⅰt is very difficult for me. But Ⅰwant to keep up.   Doi

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for the comment!
    You also think the voice of Kanon and Rubby the same person, Donna Burk.
    Hope you will keep listening to Charo and enjoy it ....please share the good story.

    返信削除

Please send a comment