2011年6月10日金曜日

DIY life 2

I'm so excited to do it myself by low cost but time and labor are consumed. I'm sure that it makes me clever and skillful.
Then I found the next target to fix by DIY.
It was the problem with the door of system kitchen.Some doors were broken in the hinge joint.
It was not until then that I could repair the joint. Though I had ever required someone if they could support me with the problems, just being advised to purchase a new one for hundreds thousand yen. So I had almost given up solving the problem.
It's time for me to start DIY!
I went to home center and bought hinges for the door and finally fixed.
I've never imagined such cool works by myself.
I'm very proud of my tasks and the result.
I will find other DIY and enjoy myself so far.










-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Share with you an similar experience of mine. I have an imported Austria kitchen unit with this kind of hindge joints but one is not working after over 10 years, I fail to find the same in my city cos it was imported. Finally, I unscrew both joints and replaced both with some simple ones I can find easily in my city forever. ^^

    返信削除
  2. Oh, you are such a great coordinator.

    返信削除

Please send a comment