2011年6月21日火曜日

Wild flower

I've got a vase of wild flower arrangement.
They are seen on the side of the country roads.
One is called Nobiru, a kind of leaks whose leaves are edible.
The other is Dokudami, a kind of herbs which is used for medicine.
They are really lovely and natural because they are not protected but live strongly and patiently all their lives in the nature.
We sometimes learn from the wild plants which never give up and find their place to live.
It makes me heal from the complicated life. I will smile at the tiny flowers at their most.
Thank you for the great life and remind me of the beauty of the nature.



-- iPhoneから送信

3 件のコメント:

  1. Is the yellow one which is edible and the purple one is for medicine...am I right? I believe I've seen them somewhere before, so beautiful ! thanks Junko !

    返信削除
  2. Sorry! You're wrong....the purple flower's leaves are edible and the white one's are for medicine. (^_-)

    返信削除
  3. Oh I see, thanks for the info and the pretty photo ! ^^

    返信削除

Please send a comment