2011年6月9日木曜日

DIY life

I was asked to fix the cock of the water in the bath room because it was old and tight to hundle by an old lady who lives alone in the apartment.
I could ask the professional mechanic but it would cost her much. So I similated the lowest cost solution and then I should make effort to save money for her.
She is 91 years old living alone and almost independent for more than 10years after the husband death.
She used to be my neighbor and my father was a good friend of the wife and husband.
I've also known her for 30years.
I want her to live easily and happily just seems like my grandmother.
I helped her to change the cocks from the old ones to new easy ones. She can only turn the lever by single hand, which I bought at the home center, Do It by Yourself shop.
I was happy when the old lady looked relieved and smiling.
I found myself being saved by hearing the gratitude or having the good deed to someone else not for myself.
I know human being share thanks giving and the brave heart.




-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Junko, you are so kind to help her and this is a clever way to change it this way....it looks nice too ! ^^

    返信削除
  2. Thanks. I feel happy to make smile around.

    返信削除

Please send a comment