2011年8月21日日曜日

Girls' romance

the note of 'Kokuriko zaka'

It was nostalgic and fragile memory in the youth when girls used to have.
Every girl would have had a heroine in her days.
I also remember those innocent feeling long time ago in my history.

The teenager girl Umi is in the second grade of a high school student.
She always missed her father who worked for the navy and died in the war.
She still waited for her father coming back to her, raising flags to show him where she was.
She met her destiny boy who was a year older than she and became to want to be close to him. But they found difficulty to be more than friends.
Umi suffered from complicated life. But she was strong enough to overcome difficulty and trusted herself in the end.

I'm not intended to describe the whole story of the movie but I just want to note my impression from the movie, 'Kokuriko zaka'.

I couldn't stop my tears flowing and let it go in the end.
It was not passionate move but immature, pure and fulfilled feeling in my heart.

After the movie, my heart was filled with satisfaction of confidence.
I had never regretted to watch Miyazaki animation.
This one is produced by Hayao Miyazaki and directed by his son Goro Miyazaki.
I wonder if the father and the son might share creating great view of life symbolized on a girl.
Even getting old, we still remember the young beautiful days and love life again.



Kokuriko-zaka Kara






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment