2011年8月3日水曜日

Morning faces today

I saw a flock of tiny birds flying high and low in acrobatically high speed.
I convinced they were not sparrows from the stylish shape and the skillful flight.
When they stopped lined on the electric wire, I could recognize them swallows having forked tails. They are young swallows learning flight for the long journey soon.

I didn't know swallows should still stay in Japan after having left the nests under the roofs.

They seem to stay in Japan during summer and immigrate to the South from fall to winter.
They will come back to lay eggs
and raise babies.
I envy their life style. If I could fly I would move to the warm places.
I really love to see their growth next year.












-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Come to think of it, it seems that I can see swallows flying above rice fields or waters for farm after spring.
    They need human's help only while they lay and raise babies, don't they?

    返信削除
  2. They are smart enough to make use of the hands
    and know how to protect themselves.

    返信削除

Please send a comment