2011年8月30日火曜日

The end of summer

Summer holiday is almost over.
Children are driven to deadline to finish homework.
I remember I used to feel sick in the end of the summer holiday when I was a student.
It was because I didn't save time enough for the homework but spent time for uselessness.
I miss the school days but don't want to have stressful deadline any more. (>_<)

It still seems hot, lingering summer in the day time.
But insects in fall gradually start to sing in the evening.

I happened to see an insect sticking on the car bumper in the park at the store.
It was pity that the body was half cut and not alive.
The young life might not sing long before going off.






-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Me,too. I used to have a lot of homeworks at the end of summer vacation. Now I only study my favorite, so I don't feel pressured for my homework...maybe.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you at a new term.
    By the way, what's the insect on your photo?

    返信削除
  2. Thanks Ann, hope you are feeling well ^^.

    Actually , I'm not sure about it …may be a grass hopper or Umaoi inect?

    返信削除

Please send a comment