2011年8月12日金曜日

Tokyo walker 3

Around Haneda International Airport
On my way back home from the domestic airport, dropped in Haneda International Airport. It was newly built last year but for me the first visit there.
I could have gone to the final station but had got off the train at the second terminal of ANA and caught a shuttle bus to the round trip to each terminal. It took several minutes to each terminal to carry passengers. It was so systematic and the low season before Bon period that the road and terminals were not so crowded yet.

It was really easy gateway to go abroad from Haneda not Narita.
From the local town via domestic airline like me, it would save time and labor.
Actually only limited airlines are permitted to launch in Haneda now.
I wish every route would be realized from Haneda in the future.







-- iPadから送信

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment