2011年8月19日金曜日

Nadeshiko Japan

Congratulations for Nadeshiko Japan having got the National Honor Award.
I think they reserve it very well. But at the same time, I'm worried they won't  be spoiled by the too much reputation and much prize.
Having been hungry and poor they could keep trying hard to make their dreams come true. Now is another problem to keep them potential spirits highly.
Hope they will control themselves not to be affected by the irresponsible information or harmful rumors.

Be brave and confident led by the spirit of Nadeshiko Japan.
Nadeshiko is always lovely and elegant in season.

I like to see pretty Nadeshiko  in my garden.


2 件のコメント:

  1. Nadeshiko is a small, beutiful and cute flower, I think.
    Notch of petal is characteristic, isn't it?
    The photo of fireworks behind is also fascinating!

    返信削除
  2. It's got cool after the heavy rain fall.
    Feel like almost Fall these days.
    I need to chage background from summer symbol fireworks to autum color soon.
    Love Nadeshiko will go on for a while.

    返信削除

Please send a comment