2011年8月28日日曜日

Mr. Takajin

One of my favorite TV programs is ' Takajin's talk show...you can tell anything if you want between you & me'. Takajin Yashiki is the main caster and Jiro Shinbo roles the important part of the chirman and supports the program.
I usually watch this program mostly every Sunday.
I can learn the depth of the news which would never be told by anyone. I also enjoy the vivid debate among not only intelligent speciallists but also a regular funny comedian or some persons of the day.
Today, they have big name guests, the EX prime ministers Shinzo Abe and Taro Aso.
It was surprising that both of the bosses of the former party of the LDP talked frankly in the show.
I really want politicians to stand by people but never be controlled by Mass Communication.
I'm sure great politicians would cover the people and work for the people. They should lead people and have steady mind for establishing peace and prosperity.









-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Me, too! The most favarite TV program for me now is the "Takajin-no-Sokomade-itte-iinnkai". But I hope Takajin and Zakoba quit smoking because I want them not to die earlier.

    返信削除
  2. I'm glad to know you have the similar sense of humor as me(^^;;
    Takajin and Zakoba are one of the last old fashioned Japanese hard boiled egg guys....right??

    返信削除

Please send a comment