2011年8月1日月曜日

molting

I've heard a voice of higurashi cicada in the cool morning after the rain a few days ago whose English name is evening cicada.
I wonder if it might miss summer as if it were cool at the end of summer.

Walking my dog yesterday morning and I found a white cicada staying on the wall.
I took pictures carefully before it goes flying. I take a close look at the picture later at home. I could see something brown shell under the feet of the cicada.
Now I can understand why it was still there while I approached and took shots.
You can also notice it just the moment of the cicada that finished molting.
Oh, I didn't know that white cicada was the evening cicada.
Now that I will be careful to hear its elegy in the evening.



-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. This is just 'The early bird catches the worm'.
    I feel evening cicade in Toyama is earlier to start singing than one in the place I was born,but this year it's more earlier than before.

    返信削除
  2. Oh, you've heard the evening cicadas' singing?
    If so, lucky for you to stay in nature.

    返信削除

Please send a comment