2012年11月9日金曜日

A stick to assist you

Last Sunday I went trekking as it were "senior trek" for the first in recent life.
It was for the beginners hike course but for me getting tough after an hour past.
"The goal is near here! A little more walk takes you goal and good view as well as lunch."
My friend Misako encouraged me from behind.
I did know but my foots didn't work to go up the stairs. They were almost tired and stopped on the way.
I looked for something support to my legs such as branches which were fallen down beside the way.
I grabbed one of the long sized branches as a stick to help my walk.
Another friend Takashi cut it as a good length of mine.
Then I could climbed up the last hard slope with the stick.
It reminded me of Sadako who got old but still fine ...however she nowadays needs a stick or a silver car to assist her walks.
I felt like having got old then like her on the way to climb up a hill.
I also needed sticks when I were tired to trek up-down hill.
I really had an important simulation when I got old.
When I came back home I brought my support stick with me.
It's a good souvenir for the first trekking trip.

2 件のコメント:

  1. According to this report、 it was a pretty hard in this first trekking to you.
    But at first, anyone is so.
    I think you will become strong for trekking to every inning.
    But、I was quite amazing that you brought back the makeshift stick of twig at home.
    For the future, I recommend that you prepare a dedicated walking Stick.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the reply.
      I'd like to make myself enjoy in the nature and find something new in the world as long as one of them.
      Walking and climbing up bring me to the heaven finally, don't it?

      削除

Please send a comment