2012年11月28日水曜日

Life and longevity

I regularly read some blogs and found interesting and attractive one.
I'm interested in life art and quality of life.
This theme is very valuable for me how to live in the rest of my life.
Dr.Takeda is well known as a scientist of chemical industrial and a big author of many numbers of books about environment, biology, economics, human nature as well as science.
He tells in his recent blog
" What about living and dying naturally? "
I'm very impressed with the opinion because it has almost the similar what I had.
Let me quote some of them
" It doesn't mean to live long but to make effort and contribute to the society that lives perfectly and die naturally. "
I did not much done to the society yet but did almost my responsibility. So I have no idea to live long so far. I've so much satisfied with my life and appreciate for the gift just now.
What is the most important for me is not going to die before my parents.
I should see off the older anyhow.





2 件のコメント:

  1. My maternal aunt died at the age of 102 two weeks ago .
    By the death of her, my parents and paternal-maternal uncle and aunt all passed away except my wife's parents.
    I must live longer in good health until wife's parents pass away.
    Because I don't want to be like from the ancient Japanese tradition of
    "To die before the parents is the greatest misfortune"

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We knew life cycle from the old to the new but sometimes the order made disorder.
      They say the young life passing away earlier than the parents, rude or misfortune.
      We can't control the life time. It's also life.

      削除

Please send a comment