2012年11月25日日曜日

Life is wonderful

The leaves are dying.
Naked trees are patient in winter.
The sunshine comes back brilliantly.
The shape of the snowy mountains are gorgeous.
We can share the Indian summer in the beginning of winter.
The lyrics in the song says...
I say it's fun to be 20
You say it's great to be 30
And they say it's lovely to be 40
But I feel it's nice to be 50
I say it's fine to be 60
You say it's alright to be 70
And they say it's still good to be 80
But I say I'll maybe live over 90
How many times will I see the beauty of the cherry blossoms and the color of the leaves change....
We will open the door of the life one by one and will know the value of life.
And we will live for the loved ones.
( quoted from The door of Life)





2 件のコメント:

  1. I went to Banya of Himi today. Banya was a very happy place. And I never knew Mt. Tate was so beautiful. I would like to go to Banya with my family again.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You were very lucky you caught the excellent view of the Mt. Tate from Himi.

      削除

Please send a comment