2012年11月14日水曜日

Hair cut

Yesterday I was waiting for the doctor's appointment of my mother's at the hospital and found someone passed away looked like very beautiful actress, slender, tall and fashionable lady. I followed my eyes after her back to the consulting room. Her hair was tidy semi long. It inspired me to have my hair cut later.
As soon as I returned home, I asked a friend who owned hair saloon to cut my hair like "Amami Yuki".
She looked puzzled and said "impossible...because you are not an actress!"
"but I can cut your hair 20cm just to the shoulder like her."
I couldn't but accept it and I needed to change my hair then.
It happens to me...I was supposed to model myself but it didn't make it just as the image.
As I compared the photo of hers with mine, not similar but the length of the hair. Just laugh and loudly by myself.



4 件のコメント:

  1. I envy you can cut your hair 20 centimeters, because I have not enough hair to cut even two centimeters to me.
    I would like to evaluate the cut of you next Friday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I uploaded photo collage of hers and mine above. Which part can you define the left or the right for each one's?

      削除
  2. I do not know in this state, but as a result of the expansion to quadruple, I think you are right photo.
    But I think this photo is not visible to a composite picture at first glance.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I made a collage like a photographic negative that's why it's vague, sorry.
      But you are right mine is on the right and the other side is Amani's photo.

      削除

Please send a comment