2012年11月6日火曜日

Chance encounter

It was at the end of trekking excursion on Sunday. We were passing through kind of small sacred forest (in my feeling) and felt calm and abundont of natural spirit. It was really a wonderful moment.
At the end of the wild road there was a wide paved road. Some crowds of family were taking walks and giving smile to us. The family of young parents and kids seem enjoying the country side.
I wondered what it was around there.
See...one of the big reputation spots in Toyama. It was the model house of the movie ' ookami kodomo' directed by Mamoru Hosoda, which was on the roadshow during summer.
I was glad to find it by chance!
I went into there for a while and had a good time there...the owner of the old house still lives in the house but open to show visitors inside and welcome people from all around.
They hospitalize visitors warmly in their living room with heater.
It was the lucky day for me.


2 件のコメント:

  1. I have not seen animated movie 'ookami kodomo' , but I found its existence by searching the internet.
    I Think you were really lucky able to come across such a great experience in the first trekking.
    I wish to go to that place in the near future too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I hope you will find it and love their warm hospitality.

      削除

Please send a comment