2012年11月13日火曜日

Recovery from stomach flu

I've got stomach flue since last Saturday night after returning back from the end of the year party.
I've been suffering from vomit and diarrhea during midnight.
I was almost fatigues with frequent dashing to the toilet. It was such a nightmare.
I was sick in bed for two days fasting for 48 hours.
Sunday and Monday were all blank.
So my day starts from Tuesday and all recovers now.
I'm very glad to come back in order and careful not to catch cold again.
To avoid sickness, wash hands and gurgle carefully.

4 件のコメント:

  1. you were really hard with stomach flu.
    Are you all right now?
    I was worried because there was no outgoing blog since November 10.
    Please be careful to the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for the concern with me...that's because of the problem.
      I felt really like in the hell during in the bad condition. Nothing is more important than being healthy.

      削除
  2. I know how you feel.
    Take care of yourself.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you. I will be careful not to catch anything bad to me!

      削除

Please send a comment