2012年11月27日火曜日

Serenade

It suddenly came to me a song.
It refrained in my memory which recalled to feel sorrowful and painful but lovely.
It's ' Serenade ' by Schubert.
I really like this tune, especially the sound of the violin.
I healed my mind listening to this song today.
I don't know why I wanted to listen this so bad today...it may be because of chilly rain and dark outside.
I remember this song was so good to waltz while I didn't like to dance.
I will be relaxed with ' serenade ' and will dance in the dream tonight.

Serenade (violin)
Serenade(cello)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I think you became sentimental since you spent a chilly rain day in late autumn.
    However, Schubert's "Serenade" song is good sounds with melancholy.
    And I do not dance, but I like to waltz.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I like the sound of violin but I found special acoustic guitar live version. I paste its address in the Japanese site Eigo de dojo.

      削除
  2. I have always check the Japanese site.
    So I saw and heard a live version of the guitar.
    However, there are on the net being played in various instruments with various versions.
    But, I think this song is the most fit with violin after all.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure you like the sound of violin, so do I. But every sound has its own taste.

      削除

Please send a comment