2013年9月27日金曜日

Local topics

It was yesterday's local evening news that there appeared a wild pig swimming in the sea.
It might have been from the mountain and wandering to seek for food. It's so rare to be caught there but it happened in some area in Japan before.
Wild pigs can swim like doggie's style " inukaki".
It's so funny but so sad to have heard it was shot to kill because of protecting agricultural products from wild pigs.

The second news was about the change of the route of the airline.
I wondered huge jet engine sound were frequently caused on the air in my area recently.
It was because of the reconstruction of the airport.
It said that localized which guides air plane to the right route is needed to change for new.
It's the period of the under construction.
It will be continued until November.
I should be patient for the noise of the jet for a while.







2 件のコメント:

  1. I was also surprised that in September 19th, plane go fly just over the sky of my home instead of flying over the west side sky of "Triple One Building" usually.
    Besides, I thought it was an accident because it flew very low altitude at first.
    Although this reason was reported in the morning edition of the local paper yesterday too late, I think it should be informed in advance.

    返信削除

Please send a comment