2013年9月5日木曜日

Think differently

An interesting topic about how to think in Mathematical way gives me a good hint.
When I explain something what I have in my mind, it's sometimes hard to make understand.
If you use it mathematically and make it generalized, it will much better help to understand.
I think Mathematics is not only in school days but also in the daily life, which should often be made use of. That's why we need to learn anything widely as much as possible.

Think in Mathematical way


2 件のコメント:

  1. Today's theme is a little difficult, isn't it?
    I also think "to think in mathematical way" is important and beneficial in order to perform smoothly work and life not only school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We need to learn basically all round of categories in school days...it makes sense.

      削除

Please send a comment